Location: Florence, Alabama
Tennessee Valley Cardiovascular Center in Florence, AL, 73 mi from Huntsville, is seeking a BC/BE Invasive Cardiologist to join a dynamic group of cardiovascular providers - well known throughout the north Alabama regional for their experience and expertise. North Alabama Medical Center is a state-of-the-art facility that opened in 2018.
About Your Work:
- Single-Specialty employed practice
- Call is 1:4
- Enjoy working in the Inpatient/Outpatient settings
- IM/FM residency programs for those who enjoy teaching
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
North Alabama Medical Center (NAMC) serves as a regional facility with more than 200 physicians on staff who represent more than 42 specialty areas of medicine. The 263-bed facility which opened in 2018, offers the community's only open-heart surgery site, a complete line of women's and children's services and a complete line of medical and imaging services. A Level III Trauma Center, NAMC is the largest, most comprehensive medical facility in northwest Alabama and serves as the primary referral center for northwest Alabama, south central Tennessee and northeast Mississippi.
About the Community:
Florence is located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two-county region known as the Shoals. The area carries forth the ideals of creating a safe, family-friendly place for residents to live. With four gentle and distinct seasons, the Shoals is an outdoor lover's dream but with plenty to do indoors, as well! The Shoals area boasts numerous museums, art galleries, theater groups, and dance studios. 1 hr. 15 min. W of Huntsville; 2 hrs. N of Birmingham; 2 hrs. 15 min. S of Nashville.