Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Physician Group - located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania - 70 mi east of Pittsburgh - is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join its busy, employed, cardiology practice that offers extensive cardiology services, including established vascular surgery and cardiothoracic surgery programs at Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, a 468-licensed bed, Chest Pain and Heart Failure Accredited facility.
About the Position:
- Enjoy working in Inpatient/Outpatient Settings
- Join a team of experienced cardiologists that includes Noninvasive, EP, and Interventional Cardiologists
- 6 APPs who provide support to the Cardiology Service Line
- Home to IM, FM, ED, and general surgery residency programs
- 1:3 STEMI Call
- Epic EMR
- State-of-the-art facility w/ 3 Cath Labs, 1 EP Lab and two Hybrid Vascular Suites
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, and Level 3 NICU. In 2018, Conemaugh Memorial was the 2nd hospital in Pennsylvania to receive the HeartCARE Center of Excellence designation from the ACC.
Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails and several arts offerings. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).