Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
We are looking for a dual fellowship trained Cardiac and Critical Care Anesthesiologist with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, about an hour south of Denver. AtUCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity.We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
* You will be part of a select group of 6 cardiac and critical care anesthesiologists with priority staffing on cardiac cases and 8 dedicated weeks in the ICU.
* You will enjoy a cardiac OR that allows you to Personally Perform cases.
* You'll be part of a collaborative, collegial team that is passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams.
* We utilize both the care team model where you will serve as the leader in Medical Direction of our CRNA's and AA's as well as physician Personally Performed cases that further increase the variety in our practice.
* Our physicians have 10 weeks of vacation, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
* The Anesthesia group is an egalitarian practice where holiday call, vacation scheduling, case assignment and our monthly call schedule are fairly distributed.
* Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $445,000-$494,000 annually based on Cardiac Anesthesia cases only. Additional compensation available for Critical Care Intensivist / ICU shifts. If applicable, a quality bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.