Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina
Anesthesiologist UNC Health Wayne Goldsboro, NC
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Come Join UNC Health Wayne's Anesthesia Department!
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is seeking a physician anesthesiologist to work in our Division of Community Practice at Wayne UNC Hospital in Goldsboro, North Carolina. This is a community-based opportunity providing a wide spectrum of care in a private practice environment. Wayne UNC most recently opened 48,000 sq. ft. of new construction to their surgical space and is renovating an additional 52,000 sq. ft. for a modern, state-of-the-art surgical facility. The Anesthesiologist will work collaboratively in a care-team model with CRNAs and AAs. Physicians at all levels of experience are welcome to apply. General anesthesiology, obstetric anesthesiology, pediatric experience and regional anesthesiology skills are highly desired. The physician will join the UNC Faculty Practice with a competitive salary and benefits. The physician will enjoy the full benefits and security of our large faculty practice while at the same time, in this unique community-based Division, exercise the autonomy necessary for top tier care in this highly productive private practice environment.
Qualifications and Please apply:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- One or more years of experience preferred
- New Trainee are highly welcomed
- Must have completed an ACGME accredited Anesthesiology Residency program (by the anticipated start date) and be ABA certified or eligible.
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
With a 5 year contract:
- $25k Sign on bonus
- $12k in relocation assistance
- $150k in student loan forgiveness ($30k each year)
- $1,500 per month stipend during final 2 years of residency
For more information about this great opportunity or send your CV to Sheila Barnes, Senior Physician Recruiter at Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu or 919-622-6220