Northern New England, General Cardiology
Dartmouth Health (D-H), one of the nation's leading innovators in clinical care, research, education, and healthcare policy, is seeking an experienced BC/BE Cardiologist to practice at our Littleton Hospital Clinic in Littleton, NH, with some coverage at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (NVRH), St. Johnsbury, VT.
This is a full-time, (1.0 FTE) general cardiology outreach position at the Heart and Vascular Center at D-H, at established inpatient and outpatient settings with facilities for non-invasive imaging and a wide array of services. The physician will be well-supported by nurses and administrative staff. The position involves a blend of clinical responsibilities including a busy outpatient practice, inpatient consults, as well as interpretation of echocardiographic and nuclear stress tests. The physician will report to the Chief of Cardiovascular Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Littleton, NH is located near New Hampshire’s magnificent White Mountains and is the economic and recreational hub of the North Country. This scenic area of Northern New England offers distinctive shops, fine dining, art galleries, and a range of outdoor activities for all seasons, including easy access to hiking, mountain biking, skiing and riding, and snowmobiling in the famous Presidential Range.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- Commitment to providing the highest quality and cost-efficient non-invasive cardiovascular medical care
- Commitment to education and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, clinical, and teaching skills, along with board certification in cardiovascular medicine
- Expertise in reading both echocardiograms and nuclear stress tests
- Interest in working closely with a collegial and supportive staff
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join the faculty of an established Heart and Vascular Center at D-H where academic practice includes the full spectrum of cardiology sub-specialties, a long-established fellowship program, and a strong portfolio of clinical and translational research
- No night or weekend call
Please submit your CV and cover letter at www.dhproviders.org
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Cynthia Taub, MD
Chief, Section of Cardiovascular Medicine
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center