Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Vascular Tech to join our team in Twin Falls, Idaho!
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of age appropriate care.
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and records necessary for interpretation of the study(s).
- Provide necessary reports and maintain echo records, charges, and files.
- Maintain equipment and supplies.
- Ensure the proper exam is being performed. Consult provider as needed.
- May mentor students.
- Participate in call rotation as assigned.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associate's degree in healthcare field or medical diploma/ certificate in Vascular.
- Experience: None
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- Registered Vascular Sonographer (CCI) OR Registered Vascular Technologist (ARDMS).
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.