This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
- Well known practice in the community
- Outpatient office/clinic: 3.5 days a week
- Procedures: 1.5 days a week
- Work with multidisciplinary musculoskeletal team
- A network champion for Interventional Spine Physiatry and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
About the Northeastern Pennsylvania Region:
The beautiful mountains of Northeastern Pennsylvania are an area comprised of small towns, suburban and rural communities which offers excellent quality of life with moderate cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. This area is a popular vacation destination that offers year-round outdoor recreation including skiing, golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, state parks, campgrounds, and canoeing. These convenient locations offer easy access to Harrisburg, Allentown, Philadelphia, & New York City!
To learn more about our community visit:
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.