Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
Non-Invasive CardiologistMidHudson Regional Hospital, Poughkeepsie, NY
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join a leading practice at MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY that provides a full continuum of non-invasive cardiology services to its surrounding communities. The physicians remain affiliated to and part of the faculty at Westchester Medical Center, with a direct line of report to the Chief of the Department of Cardiology.Requirements:
- Active New York State Medical License and/or eligibility to obtain
- Expertise in echocardiography, stress echo, and nuclear testing
- Completion of an accredited fellowship training in cardiology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Strong academic interests
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Academic rank at the New York Medical College will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
The MidHudson Valley is located within an hour and a half of New York City and 60 minutes from the Westchester Medical Center campus.The practice is located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, an area surrounded by beautiful mountains as well as the Hudson River, offering an abundance of outdoor activities for residents and visitors alike. Designated as a National Heritage Area, the valley is steeped in history, natural beauty, culture and a burgeoning food and farmer's market scene. The Hudson Valley also boasts excellent public and private schools with a vibrant higher education culture, as the home to several notable institutions such as Mount St. Mary's College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, The U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and the Culinary Institute of America, among others.
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley's most advanced healthcare services.This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area's only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery, and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries. For more information, visitMidHudsonRegional.orgThe Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
For more information, please contact Andrea Ruggiero, Advanced Clinical Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC