All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 2200 FOWLER GROVE BOULEVARD, Winter Garden, 34787
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Winter Garden is a state-of-the-art emergency facility featuring board-certified physicians trained in the care of both adults and children
The 97,415-square-foot, three-story facility opened in February 2016 across from Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves
It is AdventHealth’s ninth campus in Central Florida. Outpatient imaging, lab, and surgical services, as well as primary care and specialty physician offices, are all available at one convenient location
The role you’ll contribute:
· Assists anesthesia providers with patient assessment, monitoring, transporting, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management
· Maintains equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions
· Ensures necessary equipment and supply inventory remain in stock
· Assists with schedule preparations, which includes emergent and urgent surgical procedures involving anesthesia
· Provides routine and emergency services for anesthesiologists
· Makes available, assembles, and assists with operation of specialized equipment such as humidification units; fiber optic endoscopic equipment; rapid infusion devices/blood warmers; patient warming devices; neuromuscular devices; infusion pumps and syringes.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Multi-disciplinary team that supports all aspects of financially clearing patients prior to their date of service for all facilities in the
Central Florida South Region and works in collaboration with the physician office to submit authorization. Contacts insurance companies, as well as physician offices, by phone, fax, or online portal to obtain insurance benefits, eligibility, and to secure and validate authorization information.
Responsible for ensuring every effort is made to obtain an authorization from a payer in order to protect the financial stability of to the hospital. Cross trained between 2-5 areas, including imaging, surgery, inpatient, pre-registration or rehab to be able to assist in multiple areas as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
·Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with patients and their family, hospital staff, nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals
· Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the health care industry
· Knowledge and basic skills related to aseptic/ sterile technique and sterility of supplies
· Must be able to read, write and speak conversational English
· Completion and Passing of an Anesthesia Technician Training Cl
One Year of experience as an anesthesia tech. (Preferred)
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.