Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
Will work PRN, as needed in CVOR.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Communicates with other interdisciplinary team members to deliver patient care including delegating to unlicensed assistive personnel.
· Demonstrates ability to assess and recognize changes in a patient status and to provide appropriate interventions under the direct supervision of an Anesthesia Provider.
· Maintains complete and timely records of machine checks, supplies and equipment.
· Carries out selected acts including administering of medications and treatments under the direction of a CRNA/Anesthesiologist.
· Monitors and reports variances in standards of practice utilizing the chain of command in a timely manner.
· Collects assessment data in a timely manner.
· Adheres to AORN standards to maintain cleanliness in work area.
· Removes malfunctioning equipment/instruments per policy in a timely manner.
· Consistently adheres to policies regarding handling and removing of bio hazardous materials.
· Demonstrates knowledge of Anesthetic Agents and ensures safety is maintained with the mechanisms of deliver of those agents.
· Maintains a set of skills and knowledge which allows for identification of age appropriate needs.
· Maintains a group of skills, attitude and knowledge that allows him/her to work effectively with a culturally diverse population.
What You Will Need:
Must have completed a Paramedic program from an accredited school.
1 year clinical experience in their respective field
Current FL Paramedic license
Current BLS certification
To provide anesthesia assistance within the Cardiovascular Operating Room.
Internal Number: 21001318
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.